This pendant was sculpted from earthenware clay & hand painted with lead-free glazes. It was then it is fired in our kiln to create a high-quality diffuser pendant. Our process allows you to put essential oils directly on the front of the pendant.
• Made in USA- antique copper with lobster clasp
• 22″ chain length
• 2″ in length, 1 1/4″ in width
Directions for use:
• Hold your pendant flat, facing front up. Drip one drop of essential oil directly on to the front. Wait until the oil has absorbed before wearing your pendant.
Click here for photo examples of sliding knots, beads, and lobster clasps.
• Designs are sculpted on the front of the pendant only.
• Actual coloring of pendant may vary slightly from color seen on your screen.
THE ARTIST – Laura was the artist that made this diffuser jewelry. Her favorite part of the jewelry making process is when she opens the kiln and gets to see all the pieces in their new beauty after being fired. She also enjoys being part of a family business. Laura says that she loves how the family all works together, each one doing what they do best. Laura hopes that you enjoy using this diffuser jewelry for your own pursuit of wellness.