These earrings were sculpted from earthenware clay & hand painted with lead-free glazes. They were then fired in our kiln to create a high-quality diffuser pendant. Our process allows you to put essential oils directly on the front of the earrings.
Earring hooks are niobium.
• 1 1/4″ in length, 7/8″ in width
Directions for use:
• Hold your earrings flat, facing front up. Drip one drop of essential oil directly on to the front. Wait until the oil has absorbed before wearing your earrings.
• Designs are sculpted on the front of the earrings only.
• Actual coloring of earrings may vary slightly from color seen on your screen.
• Because we sculpt and hand paint each pendant, the product you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured.
THE ARTIST – Laura was the artist that made this diffuser jewelry. Her favorite part of the jewelry making process is when she opens the kiln and gets to see all the pieces in their new beauty after being fired. She also enjoys being part of a family business. Laura says that she loves how the family all works together, each one doing what they do best. Laura hopes that you enjoy using this diffuser jewelry for your own pursuit of wellness.