This bracelet bead was sculpted from earthenware clay & hand painted with lead-free glazes. It was then fired in our kiln to create a high-quality diffuser bracelet bead. Our process allows you to put essential oils directly on the front of the bead.
We have chosen to use deer leather cording to keep our product natural & comfortable. Because of the nature of leather, it becomes more supple as it ages (the natural color may also darken as it ages). The sliding bead makes the bracelet adjustable up to ~10″ inches.
If needed, after adjusting the bracelet to fit your wrist, tie a simple half-knot with the leather ends to better secure the bracelet. Leather is a natural material that will stretch and become more soft and supple as it wears; it also will become darker from age and oils.
• 1 1/8″ in length and 7/16″ in width
Directions for use:
• Hold your bracelet flat, facing front up. Drip one drop of essential oil directly onto the front. Wait until the oil has absorbed before wearing your bracelet.
Click here for photo examples of sliding knots, beads, and lobster clasps.
• Designs are sculpted on the front of the pendant only.
• Actual coloring of pendant may vary slightly from color seen on your screen.
• Because we sculpt and hand paint each pendant, the product you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured.
THE ARTIST – Laura was the artist that made this diffuser jewelry. Her favorite part of the jewelry making process is when she opens the kiln and gets to see all the pieces in their new beauty after being fired. She also enjoys being part of a family business. Laura says that she loves how the family all works together, each one doing what they do best. Laura hopes that you enjoy using this diffuser jewelry for your own pursuit of wellness.