This diffuser pendant was sculpted from earthenware clay & hand painted with lead-free glazes. It was then it is fired in our kiln to create a high-quality essential oil diffuser necklace. Our process allows you to put essential oils directly on the front of the diffuser jewelry.
• Made in USA- antique silver with lobster clasp
• 15″ chain length
• 1 1/8″ in length and 3/8″ in width
Directions for use:
• Hold your pendant flat, facing front up. Drip one drop of essential oil directly on to the front. Wait until the oil has absorbed before wearing your pendant.
Click here for photo examples of sliding knots, beads, and lobster clasps.
• Designs are sculpted on the front of the pendant only.
• Actual coloring of pendant may vary slightly from color seen on your screen.